A site to help you find hair products that are CGA in the UK
Noughty has a large range of vegan products all of which are at least 97% natural. The remaining 3% are synthetic ingredients; such as preservatives, stabilisers and fragrance. (They have a good video to explain this.)
The following products are approved
The following products are not approved Although see my note below re. isopropyl alcohol
I have taken the following information from the Noughty’s website: “The level of isopropyl alcohol used in [some of our products] is super, super low at less than 1%. It’s only function is to help distribute the fragrance and oils in the emulsion. Whilst formulating with high levels of isopropyl alcohol may contribute to drying, at the level we use it, this will not occur.”
The following products are a grey area – neither approved or not approved.